Customs Brokerage License number: 2336/QD-TCHQ
With years of experience in the customs brokerage business and full comprehension of the role of customs broker, VVMV JSC exists as the preferred agent throughout various Industrial zones across Vietnam.
We have a team of competent, experienced, and well-trained staff members to handle the preparation of documents and/or electronic submissions, the calculation and payment of taxes, duties and excises, and facilitating communication between government authorities, importers, and exporters.
Import and Export Procedures.
Import and Export Government’s Policies and Regulation.
HS Code, Tax and Duty Consultancy.
Material Production Norm Registration
Annual Statements Consultancy
Certificate of Origin (C/O) Application and other Certificates Application
- Researches client business background to clearly understand the current circumstances of the factory inbound-out bound logistics and operation.
- Analyses the nature and characteristics of client merchandise to foresee all the visible and invisible regulatory difficulties.
- Advises HS Code, tax, duty, import export formalities according to the outcome of merchandise analysis.
- Consults documentation requirements for customs declaration based on the country regulation.
- Quotation agreement.
Execution and Follow up
- Completes documentation for customs clearance.
- Provides real-time information to ensure that client is always updated.
- Provides pro-active discussions with customs authority, client, suppliers to make sure that the shipment is handle properly and within the law.
- Produce follow-ups by recording declaration data in our system for future use.